Sunday, September 28, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog, Kid-Tested, Librarian Approved. Does this mean I'm getting rid of the Bibliovore blog? Oh, heck no! But I am splitting it up because it seems to be a little schizophrenic lately.

I'll keep Confessions of a Bibliovore for the MG/YA news and reviews, while Kid Tested, Librarian Approved is reserved for picture book and early reader news and reviews. Also, KTLA will have a little more of a librarian flavor about it. (Now would you say a librarian flavor is something like vanilla, chocolate, or perhaps Moose Tracks? Hmmm.)

Watch this space for further developments, including such exciting new features as . . . a sidebar! Links! Maybe even (whoa) reviews!

3 comments:

Fourstorymistake said...

I'm excited! I love your other blog and can't wait to read this one!

Bibliovore said...

Hey, Fourstorymistake! You're my first commentator on KTLA! Thanks!

Lynn E. Hazen said...

Looking forward to seeing your new blog develop!